Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Finds...

So last week we were down south.  It was fun...

On to our classified finds.

Check out how cute this is!!!


It's only $55.  Looks like it's missing a couple knobs.  I would add some turquoise glass knobs or even some mercury glass knobs.  Perfect addition to your little girls room.

Check out this beautiful hutch...


It's only $75 and it's a 1940's antique.  Pretty huh?

I kinda love this chair...


I love the cool details it has.  And it's only $35.

How 'bout this desk?


I would paint it a different color.  :)

I like this side table too...


I like the color, the shape, everything...  It would be way pretty in a room that isn't as staged as the picture.  :)

This is such a unique piece...


And it's only $75.  I love the caster feet.  I love all the nifty details.  I love the drawers.  This could look so cool in the right room.

I love this set...


If we weren't putting in a breakfast nook with built-in benches...this is the set we would buy.  It's $200 and they say it's practically brand-new!

This couch is only $175...


It's a Pier 1 couch and the perfect neutral color.

I love this couch...


I would re-upholster it in some beautiful fabric and it would look rather like an Anthropologie couch.  Yum...

This rug is only $12


It could look really great in the right room...

I LOVE this rug...I think it's really pretty...


It is $250 but it's really large and what a great color and pattern.

This antique lamp is quite lovely...


It's $50.  I don't like the shade...at.all.  But add a new drum shade and I think it's beautiful.

I really like these modernistic lamps...


Honestly?  How cool are these?

So there we have it.  Our Friday Finds.  Lots of really fun stuff today. 


No comments: