Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Decor Cunundrum...

Mmmmmm....so I'm having a hay-day planning out my new(ish) kitchen.

SO much fun.

But now I've run into a dilemma.

We're definitely painting the walls light (really light) turquoise blue but what about the accent color?

I've found two that I love dearly and now I'm torn.

First up...turquoise and orange.

 via

Love love LOVE the orange and blue combination.  So pretty and bright and yeah...
Love.

But...I also think this color combo is drool worthy...


Blue and green.  

Yum!  How I love these two colors together. 

So crisp.  So dreamy.  So....just everything!

I'm to the point where I love my dilemmas.  They make me happy.

Does that make any kind of sense?  :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ohhh, this is a tough choice! I have some fabric in my bedroom which might look good w/ your blue walls...It would be in favor of the green choice. Click here to see the fabric: http://www.thibautdesign.com/collection/patternDetailWall.aspx?pid=714&prdId=4073

I think they only sell it to the trade though???
Good luck!