Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I hope everyone's Memorial Day was great!

I love having a day set aside to remember my loved ones who have passed away.

We never actually go to the cemetary on Memorial Day itself...they're all crazy busy, but we do go the day after or so.

This year we're going on Saturday.

We did get together with my husband's family and had a BBQ and flew some rockets.

I'll post pics once I get them off of their camera.

I never bring mine.  Whoops.

Anyways!  Just thought I'd post about my latest crush.

I'm totally crushing on Orange and Pink.

LOVING that combo.

So much so that I had some more fun in Polyvore and put this lovely fashion/idea board together.
Yup...loving it.

I really want that outfit...I'm thinking I might have to figure out a way to get one like it.

Especially those pink and orange shoes...

1 comment:

Heather said...

My friend's wedding colors were pink and orange and it turned out so cute!