Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Well...this is gonna be a good weekend. 

A very BUSY weekend...but a very good one.

We're painting the cement floor in the office.

I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!  I'll take a few before and after shots...then you'll be able to see why this is such happy news.

So I have a couple of days to figure out our paint color.

I am still leaning towards a charcoal color b/c then I could throw down a white shaggy rug...but I'm having a ton of fun looking at the different options out there.

Like this one...
The bright blue is so much fun!!!

I just don't want to be limited to the colors I put in the room...does that make sense?

But then again...check out this one...
Um...I wouldn't even NEED a rug with this.  

Or I could throw down a white shaggy rug.  Um...kinda love this idea...

But there's something just so....clean about crisp white.  

And last but not least...charcoal.

AH!  So many choices.  

I think I'm going to leave it a surprise what we do.  

I'm so excited to finally post some "after" shots so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I especially love this last one.

Ellie Cutler said...

Ah...me too Tonia, me too. :)