Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chairs...

Ok.  So I promised to tell you what was in the box.

Heather guessed right.  My CHAIRS!

But I almost didn't post this because they almost got sent back.  With the Hubs losing his job we REALLY considered sending them back.  As in...they're still in the box because we JUST decided to go ahead and keep them.  We liked them too much and just couldn't part with them.  So we re-worked the budget and decided we were ok.  We kept the chairs. 

Here's a better look at them...
And a detail shot...

Yup...love them.  Obviously these are not my pictures...these are from the Amazon listing.  I'll unveil our chairs with the kitchen. 

And the Hubs wanted me to tell you all that the electricity post is coming.  BUT!  It's still in progress 'cause we just found a whole lot more electrical mumbo jumbo that has to be fixed.  We're essentially having to re-wire our entire house by just doing a kitchen remodel.  Lovely...lemme tell ya.

And on a final note to end to enter into the weekend...I may or may not have been hit by a deer while driving last night.  Details on Monday.

No comments: