Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Addition...

I just bought this chair.


Trust me...the picture DOESN'T do it justice.  
I had to find a nice, red(ish) velvet chair for a groomal shoot I'm doing and I stumbled across this one.  The price was decent and it looked like it was in good shape from the picture so I said sure.  I went out this morning...took a look at it and oh my!  I fell in love.  It's in PERFECT condition.

I love it.  

I'm going to eventually (after the snow is gone and it comes in the house instead of being used for shoots) re-stain the feet to a much darker wood and eventually...when the velvet starts to wear...I'm going to re-upholster it to a fun and graphic print...like maybe this one...


Or this one...


Or maybe even this one...


Or I could go crazy and do something like this...


Or even this...


Call me nutty...but I kinda like the fish.  Random, I know.  

But for now, the chair will stay as is and instead get a lovely pillow made from this...


And it's going in my reading nook.  Mmmmmmmmm....

No comments: