Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Finds

Oh goodness...I can't believe that it's Friday already.  This is crazy.  This week has flown by.  FLOWN!  It's included 2 encounters with massive spiders, some major thunder/lighting storms in the very early hours of the morning, and editing some really awesome family sessions.

Anywhoo!  This week just flew and here we are again with our Friday Finds.

First up is this adorable little girls bed from Pottery Barn...


It's only $175 and it's so cute!

What about this sleigh bed?


Um...it's only $75.00.  Nice.

Or this hutch for $40...


Needs some lovin' but it could be a great piece for a living/family room.

This kitchen hutch is awesome...


I would add some new hardware though.

These chairs are awesome!


A quick re-upholstery job and you've got a lovely set of mid-century modern chairs.  Best yet?  It's only $50 for the pair!

Here is a wingback that could definitely use some lovin'...


While I am a fan of Monet...I don't necessarily like Monet on furniture and this chair looks like a painting exploded all over it.  I will concede that in the right decor it might actually look awesome but I would personally reupholster.  I LOVE the lines on this chair though...classic and pretty.  But the best part is the price...It's also only $50 for the chair and ottoman.

This rocker would be SO cute in a nursery.


You can reupholster it in whatever fabric you want that would match the nursery and it would be the perfect addition.  And....................it's only $20.  Um AWESOME!

This office chair is great...


It's only $80.  What a great addition to an office.  Throw a cushion on it and voila!  It's perfect.

This couch is the perfect color...


Add some colorful throws and it'll fit into basically any decor.  The good news...It's only $310.

I love this set...


The set is only $100.  I think it's way pretty.  It's so elegant and yet casual all at the same time.  Love.

These side tables are only $85 for the set.

 
I personally would paint them a different color...maybe black or white...or, maybe strip them down and re-stain them a different color.

Um...I REALLY like this table. 


I like the lines, I like the color, I like the size...basically, I like this table.  I just really wish I had the room for it 'cause it's only $30.

This lamp is pretty...


And it's only $15.00. 

This chandelier is darling...

   
I really wish we didn't have to have a ceiling fan in The Princess' room cause I would put this up in a heart beat.  And it's only $7.00!!!

I think this little antique table is charming...


It's a little pricey...$175...but it's just bursting with personality.

I really like this Pottery Barn table...


It's only $80.  It's the perfect table for my kitchen but since we're focusing on getting the bedroom done... I'm gonna have to pass.

Man...I love crystal lamps...


And it's only $70.  It really is the perfect lamp for a nightstand.  So pretty...

This rug is great...


It's $275 and the colors are great.

I would love to put this rug in a little girl's room...


It's $100 and it's so cute!

So there we have it!  Lots and lots of lovely stuff...and it seems like this week there's a TON of great deals so I hope you can all find some great deals. 

No comments: