Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Finds


I cannot believe it's already Friday. FRIDAY people! This week has FLOWN!

But it's a good thing...I'm excited it's Friday. As soon as the Hubs gets off of work...it's off to rent a sander.

Anyways! Friday = features. I've discovered I love just looking at the pieces I feature. I think I came back to my blog post at least once a day last week just to stare and the pretty hounds-tooth chairs. Ahhhh...they were pretty.

So...on to the featured items!

How fun is this rug?


I love the colors and polka dots are awesome. This would work so perfectly in my little girl's room...we're actually re-doing it in orange and turquoise...but that's a ways off. So anyone with $125 gets to take it home! Lucky!

Next up is this lovely rug...


An 8x10 for $285. Yeah...that's a great price. And can I just mention how much I'm coming to LOVE zebra prints? Really...I am. We're actually going to put the gray/white West Elm rug in our master. Can't WAIT to show you all... But if my scheme included brown...I'd totally get this one.

These lovely tables are only $75...for all 3!


I could so think of a place for that TV/console table.

Look how sweet these tables are.


They would look just so cute in a shabby chic living room. And they're only $89 for both!

Loving this side table.


I think I would repaint it black. And at $60...you would definitely be able to afford it.

I felt these chairs deserved 2 pictures...just 1 didn't do them justice.


Um...I actually really like the fabric already on them, they just need some loving. I could picture either a nice new dark stain, or white. I think they're beautiful and they're only $60 for 4 of them!

This dresser is great!


All wood, 6 drawers...honestly, what more do you need? And best yet is the price...it's only $80!

Ok...this little dresser is awesome!



It's $120 but it would look so great in a living room with an old fashioned phonograph on it and some vinyl records hanging on the wall behind it.

You need some vision...but this $50 lamp has a TON of potential.


It's nothing a can of spray paint and a new drum shade couldn't fix. Or if you dig the gold...then a simple drum shade would do the trick and voila! You would have a new lamp!

You all should know by now my love for Anthropologie. Oh that store... Well, this is an Anthropologie lamp for $20!


Um...in the ad it mentions that it retails for $198! That's a HUGE savings! Not to mention, it's really cute!

And there we have it people. Our 2nd Feature Friday. This is fun! I think it might just be my favorite blogging day. :) Have a marvelous weekend and stay tuned for phase 1 of the master bedroom reno starting on Monday!


1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

great finds. thanks for sharing!