We got sick this weekend and our entire weekend was spent in bed or eating chicken noodle soup.
We're still recovering.
What does that mean?
We weren't able to paint our office floor.
So instead, I decided I would share my idea/vision board with you in regards to our office.
Here it is.
I still love my photoshop but polyvore is so easy!
In getting inspiration for our office, I wanted a vintage/modern vibe...but I also needed a space my husband would enjoy as well since while I spend 5 hours a day there...he spends 8.5 hours a day there.
That's one of the reasons we decided to go with gray and add orange accents.
I also wanted wallpaper because it's a brick background that is our foundation and so hanging pictures is a pain.
So wallpaper was the perfect compromise.
I found the vintage New York building wallpaper and my husband totally loved it.
So. The plan is.
1. Paint the cement.
2. Polyurethane the cement.
3. Install beadboard wainscoating.
4. Put up the most awesomest wallpaper ever.
5. Install new stainless ceiling light.
6. Assemble new corner desk.
7. Assemble new favorite office chair.
8. Put down new white shag rug.
9. Find cool fabric for closet curtain.
10. Find cool orange accessories to add some pops of color everywhere.
There it is.
We can do 10 steps.
And none of it involves huge construction.