Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh my goodness...it's been FAR too long since I posted.  Seriously.

My excuse...I've been SUPER busy editing a session and just haven't had time.  Now that the session is all done and taken care of...I'm back.  :)  And I know all FOUR of my followers missed me...right?  Haha!

Anywhoo...back to business!

Remember how we're adding built-in's to our bedroom to add some storage space?

Yeah...I found the PERFECT inspiration picture.

Here it is...
Dining  dining room
image found HERE


Isn't it lovely???  

I love the color of the floors and the contrast of the white.  SO pretty.  

Now my ceilings aren't quite that high.  

I guess people were just shorter back in the 40's when my house was built.

B/c of that...I don't think we'll have room for the little cabinets on top...

Sad...

I think they're cute.  

And instead of a window seat...we're going to have a space for our bed...

BUT!  We're also adding built-in's in the Princess's room...she has a window...this plan looks PERFECT for her wall...

Can you tell I'm excited?    

Here is another idea...
 
in process...
Window Bench modern bedroom


after...


Window Bench modern bedroom
image found HERE


These ceilings are a bit more true to life for us.


I LOVE the shelf of baskets across the top...SO cute...


And what a creative way to "hide" the space heater... 

No comments: